Saturday, June 23, 2007

Updates

Well where do I begin. I guess I'll take things from the top.

This is where things get a bit tricky. I have finally graduated from high school. Although, I'm glad to have finally graduated from there; I will miss a lot of faces at school. I will miss some more than others but I have the memories.

As far as other things concerning past confrontations between old friends I have nothing now for them to use. I have given up with trying to be cordial. I have tried all that I can do. So this is where we depart and never speak again.

Now with school out of the way I can for once focus on projects I have for a long time. One of them being to actually start learning music theory. I have been going at my own pace but one of these days I'll be good (haha yeah). Another on going project I have always been trying to keep up with his writing shit down. Regardless I still want to write a lot on here just to keep sort of a record of old times and new changes. With free time I'll be able to do just those things.

In the fall, I begin college. October 1st to be exact. In the end of August I'll be attending Penny Arcade in Seattle, WA. That'll be good fun. I also plan to get a couple of tattoos done before the year ends. I'll post pictures of them here at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home