Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Victim (II) NOITAILAER

Days grow longer and darker now. So far its a late winter. Christmas and all that coming up. This year being my last year at high school. A part of me is disheartened to know that I'll be leaving while on the other hand I want to flee not only from a school of distrust and rumor mongers but also to leave the area due to family elements. Not the school itself is a bad place, but the students inside. Everyday I see the fakeness. Enough to kill a man. I know that I once wanted to never leave my crew of friends I like to call the "Fellas" In fact, I gave up a golden oppourtunity for these people that I grew up with. Now in my active daily life I'm victim to the "Fellas." Thus contributing to my lament of my decison. In essence, I learn more and more each and everyday.


The Victim

Wait until he falters
Grab the strings and handles
Transpose the victim
Fill him up with false hope
(20 cc's stat!)

In the most dire accident
Mentality takes a backseat slide
String him up
Apply once every week
(Twice if needed)

Clouds hang over his head
Offer an alternate substance
Of sodium chloride
Pull on the strings
Make him talk and walk
Function as if he is normal

+

He needs it
Allow him his visitors

A cloud hangs over my head
Thoughts of what I had
Gone now with the wind
A new rite, acheived
I know I'm constantly exposed
To this radiation
But it will not blast
This anomaly away
Selsun, dysfunction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home